10. Sweet Dream Picture Pillow
This company will give a free picture pillow to the child of a deployed (or soon-to-be deployed) military member. All you need to do is fill out a form and upload a picture for them to use.Â Click hereÂ to obtain your free pillow.
11. Military OneSource Financial Services
Military OneSource will provide free electronic tax preparation and filing for active military members. Military OneSource also has free financial planning to assist with debt issues, money management, and budgeting. Click here to find out more about both services.
12. USPS: Mili-Kit
Whether you are PCSing or looking to send care packages, USPS will provide free Mili-Kits. You will be allowed up to 10 free kits per phone call (1-800-610-8734) and the kits will be delivered within 7-10 business days. The kit includes:
- Two large priority flat rate boxes (12 x 12 x 5-1/2),
- Two medium priority flat rate boxes (11 x 8-1/2 x 5-1/2)
- Two medium priority flat rate boxes (13-5/8 x 11-7/8 x 3-3/8)
- Priority mail tape
- Priority mail address labels
- Customs forms and envelopes to attach the forms to the package.
Click here to learn more or call the number above.
Making life a little easier
I’m so grateful for businesses like these that help make the lives of military families a little easier. It isn’t always easy for a business to provide products at no cost, so when we come along those that do we are extremely appreciative.
If you are looking for other ways to save money, click here to sign up for our 100% free military savings transformation e-course and learn about how you can save money in all areas of military life, start a budget, and make extra money from home.